Looks pretty decent so far. How am I supposed to get past the guards in the cathedral though? I don´t get it.
Price for Freedom: Avarice
The new build 12 is available here: http://priceforfreedom.net/#avarice-download
Price for Freedom: Avarice is a top down RPG, heavily inspired by old games such as Baldurs Gate. So expect decent amount of text, and people to talk to. It is based on the webcomic series (http://priceforfreedom.net), in the same setting and region. The game will tell the story of another cast of characters, in another town, and another time. The format will allow our team to drastically expand on world lore, side stories, and overall depth. Just as the original webcomic the game includes adult material, integrated naturally with the story and game flow. Adult material will be dedicated CG animated scenes with supportive narration. Combat will not include adult material, so no "lose to get smut reward" scenario.
The walkthrough can be found here: http://priceforfreedom.net/#avarice-walkthrough
Build 12 changelog:
- [Public] Terri scene.
- [Patreon] Whole new quest adventure.
- [Patreon] Adventure scene.
- 14 new locations.
- Combat directly in travel mode.
- 6 new enemies with unique abilities.
- 7 new drawings to collect.
- 2 illustrated smut books to collect.
- 2 collectible books.
- 7 illustrated codex entries.
- Customize the main character appearance.
- ~20 new skill upgrades.
- New passives upgrades system.
- ~20 new items.
- Ability to consume food to recover health between fights.
- 2 new soundtracks.
- ~50 new sound effects.
- Revisited the items sold by the merchants.
- New environment lighting system.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing, Visual Novel|
|Tags||2D, Erotic, Fantasy, Singleplayer, Tactical RPG, Top-Down, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few hours|
Log in with itch.io to leave a comment.
I have an issue after following the jailer back to the cells in the catacombs, before the battle scene I am stuck on a black screen.
there is a point in the prologue where I could not move any further, aside from that cant wait for the full thing
its pretty ok