Price for Freedom: Avarice
The most recent version is available at http://priceforfreedom.net/#avarice-download
Price for Freedom: Avarice is a top down RPG, heavily inspired by old games such as Baldurs Gate. So expect decent amount of text, and people to talk to. It is based on the webcomic series (http://priceforfreedom.net), in the same setting and region. The game will tell the story of another cast of characters, in another town, and another time. The format will allow our team to drastically expand on world lore, side stories, and overall depth. Just as the original webcomic the game includes adult material, integrated naturally with the story and game flow. Adult material will be dedicated CG animated scenes with supportive narration. Combat will not include adult material, so no "lose to get smut reward" scenario.
The walkthrough can be found here: http://priceforfreedom.net/#avarice-walkthrough
Build 10 changelog:
- [Patreon] Scylla scene.
- [Public] Iski scene.
- Follow up quest with Scylla.
- 3 new locations for the Scylla quest.
- New skills tree upgrades system.
- Main title soundtrack (from AoiichiNiiSan).
- Knight on pike location (in the old docks).
- Ambient music for the knight on pike (from Psychix).
- Hiho updated half body portrait.
- Samara updated half body portrait.
- Hiho and Samara skills icons.
- Ability to equip and unequip your weapon with R.
- Play the game soundtrack from the gallery.
- Edit the characters relationship from the cheats.
- The scenes unlocked are now saved into the save files in addition to globally.
- A few more collectible pinups.
|Platforms||Windows, macOS, Linux, HTML5|
|Genre||Adventure, Role Playing, Visual Novel|
|Tags||2D, Erotic, Fantasy, Singleplayer, Tactical RPG, Top-Down, Turn-Based Combat|
|Average session||A few hours|
- Build 10May 13, 2019